V-FRWS9GY - 9oz. FR Fleece Lined Vest | with Windshield Technology
Regular price $121.55
This fleece-lined vest is made to keep you comfortable and dry in the most unpredictable weather conditions. The Most Versatile Layering Workwear Piece. Constructed with innovative performance fabric, Lapco’s new men's outerwear vest is a go-to for Mother Nature’s seasonal unpredictability. This cotton duck vest is a winner in seasonal weather all year round. Shop fr vest for work.
Barrier#1-Water is repelled by the durable water repellent outer shell finish.
Barrier#2-Polyurethane (PU) laminate backing of the duck outer shell prevents water penetration through the fabric.
Wind-blocking - The PU film works as a wind barrier, preventing cold wind from entering through the outer shell.
Wicking - The next-to-skin fabric is smooth, flame-resistant 100% Cotton with moisture management, and the PU film has water vapor release capabilities to keep you comfortable and dry.
Warmth - This new outer shell fabric prevents body heat from escaping creating a loft and trapping air to increase insulation against the cold.
- Durable FR duck fabric with weather protection performance
- Comfortable fleece lining for warmth
- Interior fabric loop for hanging garment
- Zippered chest pocket for secured storage
- Two large front hand-warmer pockets
- Interior patch pocket for additional storage option
- Triple-needle stitching on seams
- Sewn with Nomex® thread
- Durable, non-conductive YKK Vislon® zipper
Outer Shell: Windshield 9 oz. Flame Resistant 94% Cotton/6% Cotton PU Laminate Duck
Lining: 12 oz. 95% Cotton/5% Spandex Fleece
ATPV 44 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
Men's Alpha to Numeric Shirt Sizing
Men's Knit Shirt Sizing
Men's Jeans & Pants Sizing
Men's Unlined Bib Overall Sizing
Welding Caps Size Chart
Coveralls Size Chart
Hoodies Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Sizing
Ladies’ Jeans & Pants Size Chart
Ladies’ Uniform Shirts Size Chart
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.