TCSHV5C3 - FR Modern Hi-Viz Uniform Shirt | Class 3 | 5oz. Tecasafe® One
Regular price $82.12
LAPCO FR™ FR modern hi-vis uniform shirts have a streamlined design. They are made with ultra-breathable, lightweight performance Tecasafe® One fabric for durability and comfort with 360° reflective for added safety in low visibility conditions.
- New, modern, streamlined design.
- Narrow spread collar and narrow cuff for ergonomic comfort and an updated fit.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Cargo-style chest pockets with button-down flap closure and a pencil stall on the left pocket.
- Lightweight, durable Tecasafe® One inherent fabric. Tagless back for ultimate comfort.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Color-matched FR buttons.
- Tagless labeling.
- 3M Scotchlite™ segmented reflective material to meet your visibility needs.
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.