TCS5MB - FR Modern Uniform Shirt | 5oz. Tecasafe® One Inherent | Medium Blue
Regular price $62.50
Experience the perfect blend of modern style, lightweight performance, and superior safety with the FR Modern Uniform Shirt. Featuring a streamlined design and ultra-breathable 5oz. Tecasafe® One Inherent fabric, this shirt combines durability, comfort, and unparalleled protection in a truly unique package. Is your workplace ready for the FR Modern Uniform Shirt?
- New, modern, streamlined design.
- Narrow collar and cuffs for ergonomic comfort and an updated fit.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Cargo-style chest pockets with button-down flap closures and a pencil stall on the left pocket.
- Lightweight, durable Tecasafe® One inherent fabric.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Color-matched FR buttons.
- Tagless interior labeling.
- Available in Denim Navy, Gray, Khaki, and Medium Blue.
Men's Alpha to Numeric Shirt Sizing
Men's Knit Shirt Sizing
Men's Jeans & Pants Sizing
Men's Unlined Bib Overall Sizing
Welding Caps Size Chart
Coveralls Size Chart
Hoodies Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Sizing
Ladies’ Jeans & Pants Size Chart
Ladies’ Uniform Shirts Size Chart
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.