PKFRWS9GY - 9oz. FR Insulated Parka | with Windshield Technology
Regular price $165.50
LAPCO FR insulated parkas are made to keep you warm and dry in the most inclement cold-weather conditions. Quality construction, FR compliance features, and the new Windshield laminate duck outer shell envelop you in warmth and safety.
Water-repelling - Two (2) water blocking barriers in one outer shell fabric.
Barrier#1-Water is repelled by the durable water repellent outer shell finish. Barrier#2-Polyurethane (PU) laminate backing of the duck outer shell prevents water penetration through the fabric.
Wind-blocking - The PU film works as a wind barrier, preventing cold wind from entering through the outer shell.
Wicking - The next-to-skin fabric is smooth, flame-resistant 100% Cotton with moisture management and the PU film has water vapor release capabilities to keep you comfortable and dry.
Warmth - This new outer shell fabric prevents body heat from escaping creating a loft and trapping air to increase insulation against the cold.
- New stand up collar lined with FR fleece and hook and loop closure for an adjustable fit.
- Longer-length insulated work coat hits at the top of the thigh.
- Elastic, adjustable band at waist, with cord-lock stops.
- Two front pockets. Bi-swing back for ease of movement.
- Triple-needle stitching on seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
- Pair with a matching FR Insulated Parka Hood for optional extra protection (sold separately)
Outer Shell: Windshield 9 oz. flame-resistant 100% cotton duck with PU laminate backing
Lining: 14 oz. FR quilted lining-40% cotton/57% non-woven modacrylic/3% polyester
ATPV 40 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.