P-INDM10U - 10oz. FR Utility Jeans 100% Cotton
Regular price $49.50
NOTICE: When ordering unhemmed inseams, you MUST enter the length you would like the pants hemmed to in the box "Special instructions for seller" in your cart during check out.
LAPCO FR™ flame-resistant utility jeans were designed for linemen, by linemen. These jeans include all of the safety features and all of the convenient pockets you've been wishing for in your work jeans.
Modern FR Jeans with a low rise fit with lighter, 10oz. fabric for comfort.
Slightly tapered leg openings.
wash and two-tone topstitching.
"Hidden" cell phone welt pocket on right hip.
Left and right outer hip utility pockets.
Small hammer loop on left.
Left and right screwdriver loops at back pockets.
Bar tacks on stress points.
Non-conductive button closure
Sewn with Nomex® thread.
Brass zipper with Nomex® tape.
10 oz. Flame-Resistant 100% Cotton Denim
ATPV 15 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified ASTM F1506
UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.