P-INDFC11 - 11oz. FR Comfort Flex Jeans for Men Cotton Blend
Regular price $58.95
NOTICE: When ordering unhemmed inseams, you MUST enter the length you would like the pants hemmed to in the box "Special instructions for seller" in your cart during check out.
LAPCO FR flame-resistant Comfort Flex Jeans will be the most comfortable flame-resistant jeans in your work wardrobe. They are made using a unique cotton blend FR denim designed to flex and move with you all day no matter the task.
- Low rise, bootleg jeans
- Indigo wash and two-tone topstitching
- Deep reinforced front and back pockets
- Heavy-duty belt loops
- Bar tacks on stress points
- Non-conductive button closure
- Sewn with Nomex® thread
- Brass zipper with Nomex® tape
11oz. 3/1 Twill Weave Denim | 69% Cotton - 30% Modacrylic - 1% Elastane
ATPV 14 cal/cm²
UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.