P-INDC - 13oz. FR Carpenter Jeans | 100% Cotton
Clearance Item - No exchanges, All Sales are FINAL!
NOTICE: When ordering unhemmed inseams, you MUST enter the length you would like the pants hemmed to in the box "Special instructions for seller" in your cart during check out.
LAPCO FR™ flame-resistant carpenter jeans have a comfortable fit and multiple pockets for keeping your tools and personal items within reach. These jeans have various comfort and compliance features to keep you safe and sound on the job. You know what they say... "Keep your friends close, and your tools closer!"
Comfort fit, with carpenter styling.
Utility loop on left, utility pockets on right.
reinforced front and back pockets.
Heavy-duty belt loops.
Non-conductive button closure.
Sewn with Nomex® thread.
Brass zipper with Nomex® tape.
13oz. 100% Cotton Denim
ATPV 18 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
UL Classified ASTM F1506
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.