P-INCKHT9 - 9oz. FR Cargo Pants 100% Cotton
Regular price $43.54
NOTICE: When ordering unhemmed inseams, you MUST enter the length you would like the pants hemmed to in the box "Special instructions for seller" in your cart during check out.
LAPCO FR flame-resistant cargo pants with an exclusive moisture management finish keep you cool, dry, and safe. Got plenty to carry around with you at work? Then these are the pants for you. Many hands-free carrying options included with this new style. Enjoy the durability of pants made to withstand hard work in addition to a neat, professional look.
Mid-rise pants with straight leg openings.
Relaxed fit through seat and thighs.
Non-conductive button and snap closures.
Reinforced back flap pockets with snap closures.
Left and right cargo pockets at the thighs.
Jeans-style front pockets.
Sewn with Nomex thread.
Brass zipper with Nomex tape.
9oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Twill with a Moisture Management Finish
ATPV 13.2 cal/cm
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified ASTM F1506
UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.