LAPCO FR flame-resistant uniform pants enhanced with cargo pockets and 6.5oz. lightweight inherent fabric that has superior breathability and outstanding moisture management while still meeting HRC/CAT 2 with an ATPV of 8.9 cal/cm2.
- Mid-rise pants with straight leg openings.
- Two slack style front pockets.
- Left and right cargo pockets on the legs.
- Inset back uniform pockets.
- Non-conductive button and snap closures.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, out seams, waist, and inseams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zipper with Nomex® tape.
- An excellent arc-rated flame-resistant fabric for electric arc flash and flash fire protection.
6.5oz. Westex DH - 48% Tencel / 40% Modacrylic / 12% Para-aramid
ATPV 8.9 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70 E compliant, UL Classified NFPA 2112