P-DH6KHCP - 6.5oz FR DH Cargo Uniform Pants Lightweight Pants
Regular price $65.00
NOTICE: When ordering unhemmed inseams, you MUST enter the length you would like the pants hemmed to in the box "Special instructions for seller" in your cart during check out.
LAPCO FR flame-resistant uniform pants enhanced with cargo pockets and 6.5oz. lightweight inherent fabric that has superior breathability and outstanding moisture management while still meeting HRC/CAT 2 with an ATPV of 8.9 cal/cm2.
- Mid-rise pants with straight leg openings.
- Two slack style front pockets.
- Left and right cargo pockets on the legs.
- Inset back uniform pockets.
- Non-conductive button and snap closures.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, out seams, waist, and inseams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zipper with Nomex® tape.
- An excellent arc-rated flame-resistant fabric for electric arc flash and flash fire protection.
6.5oz. Westex DH - 48% Tencel / 40% Modacrylic / 12% Para-aramid
ATPV 8.9 cal/cm², HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70 E compliant, UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.