M-FRKNY7 - 7oz. FR Navy Face Mask 100% Cotton Jersey Knit
Regular price $4.99
Click here for Care and Use of Your FR Face Mask
Click here for Laundering Instructions
LAPCO FR flame-resistant cotton knit face masks are designed to help slow the spread of viruses such as COVID-19 (coronavirus) by inhibiting the wearer’s ability to touch the nose and mouth and reducing viral droplets inhaled (or spread) by the user.
- Surgical-style face mask recommended to slow the spread of viruses by respiratory droplets and touch transfer.
- Single-ply, flame-resistant, arc-rated fabric with moisture management to maximize breathability and comfort.
- Single-piece, secure head strap and tie back for adjustable fit and comfort.
Not N95 Compliant - Not intended for use by medical professionals or in healthcare settings.
NO RETURNS: Due to the nature of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), we are unable to accept returns of these products. All purchases are final, non-refundable, and non-returnable.
7oz. Flame-Resistant 100% Cotton Jersey Knit with Moisture Management
ATPV 8.9 cal/cm2, HRC/CAT 2, NFPA 70E Compliant
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.