LAP-UM7VRX - 7' Heavy Duty Umbrellas
Regular price $96.80
These industrial umbrellas are ideal for welding, construction sites, and line work. Outdoor work can be much more cool, comfortable, and safe in the shade of a LAPCO umbrella.
Black, powder-coated aluminum frame.
Features tilt function.
Case and tripod stand available separately.
Available in blue red and yellow heavy-duty vinyl, and camouflage canvas options.
Extension pole included.
Umbrella with extension pole attached - 92" long.
Blue: 18 oz. Heavy-Duty Vinyl
Red: 18 oz. Heavy-Duty Vinyl
Yellow: 18 oz. Heavy-Duty Vinyl
Camo: 15 oz. Heavy-Duty Acrylic Coated Canvas
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.