L-PFRD10M - 10oz. Ladies FR Modern Jeans | 100% Cotton Denim
LAPCO FR™ Ladies FR jeans are made to fit and flatter all women. Now you can have safety on the job without the inconvenience of wearing men’s or unisex sized flame-resistant jeans. These are jeans for the modern working woman.
- Modern Styling with fashionable top-stitching
- The perfect companion of our ladies’ uniform shirts
- Sewn with Nomex® thread
- Available in Misses and Women’s sizes
We recommend ordering one size larger than your normal size.
Sits below waist.
Regular Inseam: 32"
Short Inseam: 30"
Tall Inseam: 34"
10 oz. 100% Cotton Denim
ATPV 15 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified ASTM F1506
UL Classified NFPA 2112
Men's Alpha to Numeric Shirt Sizing
Men's Knit Shirt Sizing
Men's Jeans & Pants Sizing
Men's Unlined Bib Overall Sizing
Welding Caps Size Chart
Coveralls Size Chart
Hoodies Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Sizing
Ladies’ Jeans & Pants Size Chart
Ladies’ Uniform Shirts Size Chart
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.