L-GOCD6NY - Ladies FR Modern Coveralls | 6oz. 88/12 Blend
Regular price $68.43
Where comfort meets confidence - The Ladies FR Modern Coveralls help make light work of the tough stuff: like rugged work environments and challenging tasks. The exclusive custom comfort waist allows you to adjust for your fitting and wearing style. The flame-resistant fabric is a high-performance blend of 88% cotton/12% nylon that keeps you cool and comfortable while not sacrificing durability or safety. These FR coveralls are the perfect workwear for professionals who want high quality without sacrificing style with a more modern design.
- A higher placket allows for more coverage and comfort. Bust darts provide a feminine fit.
- The adjustable elastic back waist provides maximum extension and flexibility.
- Two chest patch pockets are equipped with flap closures to ensure your belongings remain safe, along with two hip pockets, each with a pass-through, to keep your hands free.
- A pencil pocket on the sleeve, a utility tool pocket on the right leg, and a functional cargo patch pocket on the left all provide additional storage space.
- Adjustable snap wrist and ankle cuffs allow for a comfortable fit that is easy to get on and off.
- Feminine details and accents throughout.
Men's Alpha to Numeric Shirt Sizing
Men's Knit Shirt Sizing
Men's Jeans & Pants Sizing
Men's Unlined Bib Overall Sizing
Welding Caps Size Chart
Coveralls Size Chart
Hoodies Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Sizing
Ladies’ Jeans & Pants Size Chart
Ladies’ Uniform Shirts Size Chart
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.