JCFRWS9GY - 9oz. FR Insulated Chore Coat with Windshield Technology - Gray
Regular price $171.05
LAPCO FR insulated flame resistant chore coats are made to keep you warm and dry in the most inclement cold-weather conditions. Quality construction, FR compliance features, and the new Windshield laminate duck outer shell envelop you in warmth and safety.
Water-repelling - Two (2) water blocking barriers in one outer shell fabric.
Barrier#1-Water is repelled by the durable water repellent outer shell finish. Barrier#2-Polyurethane (PU) laminate backing of the duck outer shell prevents water penetration through the fabric.
Wind-blocking - The PU film works as a wind barrier, preventing cold wind from entering through the outer shell.
Wicking - The next-to-skin fabric is smooth, flame-resistant 100% Cotton with moisture management and the PU film has water vapor release capabilities to keep you comfortable and dry.
Warmth - This new outer shell fabric prevents body heat from escaping creating a loft and trapping air to increase insulation against the cold.
- Longer-length chore coat hits below the waist
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Two snap-close chest pockets
- One 7" x 5 1/4" interior left chest pocket
- Bi-swing back for ease of movement
- Triple-needle stitching on seams
- Sewn with Nomex® thread
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection
- Pair with a matching FR Insulated Hood for optional extra protection
Outer Shell: Windshield 9 oz. flame-resistant 100% cotton duck with PU laminate backing
Lining: 12 oz. FR quilted lining-
46% cotton/50% non-woven modacrylic/4% polyester
ATPV 43.5 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.