INKWS - 9oz. FR Welding Shirts | 100% Cotton
LAPCO FR™ welding shirts have the snaps and heavier materials that welders prefer. Welders do their best, most consistent work when they are comfortable in position and protected. Designed for welders by welders. These welding shirts simplify work life while including myriad features for protection, compliance, and comfort.
- 9oz. FR Welding Shirts in flame-resistant 100% Cotton Twill Gabardine, just like your favorite non-FR welding shirts, but with all the FR protection you need!
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- White Pearl Snap front placket, pocket, and cuff closures.
9oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Twill Gabardine with a Moisture Management Finish
ATPV 11 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified ASTM F1506
UL Classified NFPA 2112
"A 9oz Fabric was used in producing this product, instead of the 10oz. Fabric that is normally used for INKWS"
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.