IHV7 - 7oz. FR Uniform Shirts | Hi-Viz
Regular price $41.50
LAPCO FR flame-resistant hi-visibility uniform shirts give you the comfort and safety you have come to expect, now in hi-viz yellow to make sure you stand out in low visibility conditions.
- Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
- Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Color matched FR buttons.
- Uniform styling with a back pleat for ease of movement.
- Moisture management finish keeps you cool and dry.
7oz. FR 100% Cotton with Moisture Management Finish
ATPV 8.7 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
UL Classified ASTM F1506
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.