GOSAC7GY - 7oz. FR Uniform Shirts - UltraSoft AC
LAPCO FR™ advanced comfort 88/12 uniform shirts are UL Classified NFPA 2112 & ASTM F1506 to ensure you are safe and compliant in many hazardous environments. These shirts simplify your work wardrobe and increase comfort, even in the some of the harshest conditions.
Four rows of lock stitching on the front placket to prevent unraveling.
Double-needle stitching on pockets, flaps, and shoulder seams.
Sewn with Nomex® thread.
Color matched FR buttons and button-down collar, for a professional look.
Uniform styling with a back pleat for ease of movement.
7oz. Advanced Comfort, 88% Pima Cotton/ 12% Nylon Blend Twill with an UltraSoft Finish
ATPV 8.3 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified ASTM F1506
UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.