GOCLW6GY - 6oz. Lightweight 88/12 Blend FR Coveralls
Clearance Item - No exchanges, All Sales are FINAL!
LAPCO FR™ lightweight coveralls made with 88/12 Cotton Nylon Blend with a moisture management finish to keep you cool and dry. This 6 oz. coverall is reinforced for durability and includes many features for compliance and comfort. The 88% Cotton 12% Nylon Blend fabric, gives this coverall the resilience required by industrial workers. GOCLW6.
- Triple needle stitching on inseams, out seams, and arm seams.
- Lightweight for comfort, but durable. Elastic at back of waist.
- Pencil pocket on left arm.
- Zippered chest pockets and left back pocket to keep items secure.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection.
6oz. 88/12 Flame-Resistant Cotton-Nylon Blend with Moisture Management finish
ATPV 8.8 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified ASTM F1506
UL Classified NFPA 2112
Men's Alpha to Numeric Shirt Sizing
Men's Knit Shirt Sizing
Men's Jeans & Pants Sizing
Men's Unlined Bib Overall Sizing
Welding Caps Size Chart
Coveralls Size Chart
Hoodies Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Sizing
Ladies’ Jeans & Pants Size Chart
Ladies’ Uniform Shirts Size Chart
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.