FRT-USHLSP6GY - FR Pocket T-Shirts | 6oz. 93/7 Knit - Gray
Regular price $38.49
LAPCO FR flame-resistant long sleeve pocket t-shirts have all the comfort features of your favorite t-shirt. These shirts provide protection and compliance, while maintaining comfort and professional, yet easy-going, style.
- Tagless inside labels.
- Comfortable self-fabric collar and cuffs.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Great for layering beneath your uniform or wear alone for lightweight FR protection.
- Available in Gray, Khaki, Navy.
6oz. Flame-Resistant 93% Cotton 7% Spandex Knit with Moisture Management
ATPV 8.1 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.