FRT-HJE-HV2 - Hi-Viz FR Henley Shirts | Reflective Clothing | 7oz. Inherent Blend | Class 2
Regular price $74.07
LAPCO FR flame-resistant high-visibility henley shirts give you the comfort and safety you have come to expect, plus added features to make sure you stand out in low visibility conditions.
- 360-degree visibility.
- Three-button placket
- Left chest pocket
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs.
- Comfort crew neck and a relaxed fit through the shoulders & upper arms make this henley wear like your favorite t-shirt.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Tagless labeling.
- Anti-Odor and Moisture Management Fabric.
- 3M Scotchlite™ segmented reflective material to meet your visibility needs.
7oz. FR Hi-Viz 50% Modacrylic, 40% Lyocel, 10% Twaron Blend Knit
ATPV 16.4 cal/cm²
NFPA 70 E compliant
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 | TYPE R | CLASS 2
UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.