CVFRD7BL - 7oz. FR Deluxe Coveralls
Regular price $58.07
LAPCO FR deluxe coveralls are hard to beat with high-quality construction, premium fabric, and deluxe features to keep you comfortable and safe.
- Lightweight, durable fabric.
- Triple needle stitching on the seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Covered brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered metal snaps on the placket.
- Covered metal snaps on the wrist and leg cuffs.
- Elastic at the back of the waist.
- Pencil pockets on the left arm and left chest.
- Two zippered chest pockets.
- Right back patch pocket.
- Left zippered back patch pocket.
- Tally book pocket on the left leg.
- Utility pocket on the right leg.
- Two slant pockets at the hips.
- Reach through access points at the hips.
- Glove clip loop at the right side of the waist.
7oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Twill with a Moisture Management Finish
ATPV 8.7 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified ASTM F1506
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.