CVEFR7BK - 7oz. FR Economy Coveralls
Regular price $50.80
LAPCO FR™ economy coveralls in 100% cotton fabric to keep you safe and compliant. These coveralls are the best value for your uniform dollar while meeting your need for comfort and protection.
• Lightweight for comfort
• Two patch-style chest pockets
• Two back patch pockets
• Covered snaps for electric-arc protection
• Brass zipper with Nomex tape
• Sewn with Nomex thread
7oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Twill with a Moisture Management Finish
ATPV 8.7 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified ASTM F1506
UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.