BIFRWS9BR - FR Insulated Bib | with Windshield Technology
Regular price $175.00
LAPCO FR insulated fr bibs offer comfort and quality features that set them apart.
Quality construction, FR compliance features, and the new Windshield laminate duck outer shell envelop you in warmth and safety.
- Water-repelling - Two (2) water blocking barriers in one outer shell fabric.
Barrier#1-Water is repelled by the durable water repellent outer shell finish. Barrier#2-Polyurethane (PU) laminate backing of the duck outer shell prevents water penetration through the fabric.
- Wind-blocking - The PU film works as a wind barrier, preventing cold wind from entering through the outer shell.
- Wicking - The next-to-skin fabric is smooth, flame-resistant 100% Cotton with moisture management and the PU film has water vapor release capabilities to keep you comfortable and dry.
- Warmth - This new outer shell fabric prevents body heat from escaping creating a loft and trapping air to increase insulation against the cold.
- Triple-needle stitching on seams.
- High, “diamond” back for fit and ease of movement.
- Reinforced front and back pockets.
- Shoulder straps feature heavy-duty elastic for comfort.
- Knees are reinforced for durability.
- Easy on/off with zip-bottom legs.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
Outer Shell: Windshield 9 oz. flame-resistant 100% cotton duck with PU laminate backing
Lining: 14 oz. flame-resistant quilted lining-40% cotton/57% non-woven modacrylic/3% polyester
ATPV 40 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
Men's Alpha to Numeric Shirt Sizing
Men's Knit Shirt Sizing
Men's Jeans & Pants Sizing
Men's Unlined Bib Overall Sizing
Welding Caps Size Chart
Coveralls Size Chart
Hoodies Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Sizing
Ladies’ Jeans & Pants Size Chart
Ladies’ Uniform Shirts Size Chart
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.