BALFRD7NY - FR Balaclava Hood | 95/5 Cotton Spandex Blend - OSFA
Regular price $28.56
This LAPCO FR flame-resistant balaclava hood features a double-layer Cotton/Spandex blend fabrication with flatlock construction. That means no bulky, itchy seams to distract you from your projects.
Designed to keep you warm and dry through cold weather, its lightweight fabric is breathable, insulating, and moisture-wicking. Reversible color options are Navy/Gray, Navy/Khaki, or Navy/Navy.
- Two layers of knit Cotton / Spandex.
- Flatlock construction means no bulky, itchy seams.
- Form-fitting comfort.
- Protection below the neckline keeps out the cold.
- Tailored eyehole can be worn over or under the nose for a custom fit.
- ATPV 33 cal/cm2
- HRC/CAT 3
- NFPA 70E Compliant
- UL Classified NFPA 2112
- UL Classified ASTM F1506
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.