P-BWCJ85NYKP - 8.5oz. FR Canvas Jeans with Knee Pads Westex® UltraSoft®
Regular price $55.00
LAPCO FR flame-resistant canvas jeans keep you safe on the work site with a tough yet lighter weight basket weave canvas material made of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon. Westex’s UltraSoft® finish lends a smooth hand to these pants that are made to withstand hard work.
- Mid-rise, straight leg pants
- Relaxed fit through seat and thighs
- Non-conductive button closure
- Traditional 5-pocket style front & back pockets
- Utility pocket on left leg
- Low profile, inset side entry slit pocket with zip closure on right leg
- Triple needle stitching on out seams and inseam
- Sewn with Nomex® thread
- Brass zipper with Nomex® tape
- Opening on each leg for knee pad
UltraSoft® 8.5oz Basketweave | Fiber Content: 88% Cotton / 12 % High Tenacity Nylon
- ATPV 9.8 cal/cm²
- HRC/CAT 2
- NFPA 70E Compliant
- UL Classified ASTM F1506
- UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.