L-CVFRD7NY - LADIES FR Deluxe Coverall | 7oz. 100% Cotton | Navy
Regular price $58.07
Shipping calculated at checkout.
LADIES LAPCO FR deluxe coveralls are hard to beat with high-quality construction, premium fabric, and deluxe features to keep you comfortable and safe.
- Lightweight, durable fabric.
- Triple-needle stitching on the seams.
- Sewn with Nomex® thread.
- Covered brass zippers with Nomex® tape.
- Covered metal snaps on the placket.
- Covered metal snaps on the wrist and leg cuffs.
- Elastic at the back of the waist.
- Pencil pockets on the left arm and left chest.
- Two button chest pockets.
- Right back patch pocket.
- Tally book pocket on the left leg.
- Utility pocket on the right leg.
- Two slant pockets at the hips.
- Reach through access points at the hips.
- Glove clip loop at the right side of the waist.
Men's Alpha to Numeric Shirt Sizing
Men's Knit Shirt Sizing
Men's Jeans & Pants Sizing
Men's Unlined Bib Overall Sizing
Welding Caps Size Chart
Coveralls Size Chart
Hoodies Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Sizing
Ladies’ Jeans & Pants Size Chart
Ladies’ Uniform Shirts Size Chart
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.
Measure under your arms and across shoulder blades, around the fullest part of your bust. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape. This is the smallest part of your waist.
C. High Hip
Measure the protruding points of your hip bones, approx. 3” below your natural waist.
D. Low Hip
Measure the widest point of your hip, approx. 8” below your natural waist.
You might also like
Regular price $82.58
Regular price $99.99
Regular price $99.99