JCFRBRDK - 12oz. FR Insulated Chore Jacket
Regular price $149.05
LAPCO FR insulated chore coats are made to keep you safe, dry, and out of the cold no matter where you may be. Quality construction and FR compliance features envelop you in warmth and safety.
- Longer-length chore coat hits below the waist
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Two snap-close chest pockets
- One 7" x 5 1/4" interior left chest pocket
- Bi-swing back for ease of movement
- Triple-needle stitching on seams
- Sewn with Nomex® thread
- Brass zippers with Nomex® tape
- Covered snaps for electric-arc protection
- Pair with a matching 12oz. FR Insulated Hood
for optional extra protection
12oz. 100% Flame-Resistant Cotton Duck Outer Shell
11oz. quilted lining-100% FR treated cotton and non-woven modacrylic batting
ATPV 37 cal/cm²
NFPA 70E Compliant
UL Classified NFPA 2112
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.