INK - 9oz. FR Welding Shirts with Black Snaps
9oz FR Welding Shirt - 100% Cotton - Khaki
FOUR ROWS OF LOCK STITCHING ON THE FRONT PLACKET TO PREVENT UNRAVELING
DOUBLE NEEDLE STITCHING ON POCKETS, FLAPS, AND SHOULDER SEAMS
SEWN WITH NOMEX THREAD
BLACK PLASTIC SNAPS
ATPV 13.2 cal/cm²
ASTM F1506 Compliant
NFPA 70 E Compliant
NFPA 2112 Compliant
NFPA 1977 Compliant
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.