ATK BORDO - 10" Steel-Toe Work Boot
Comfortable work boots made for tough duties.
THE EXCLUSIVE COMPONENTS OF TRACTOR SOLE
YEILDHIGH PERFORMANCE- The special design of the tractor sole is made to withstand the toughest duties. Absorbs the impulses and shocks of machinery and other sources
AIR FLOW REMOVABLE INSOLE- Have stinky feet? No worries! Our removable insoles will do just fine in the washing machine and come out looking and smelling fresh. The design also allows for some air flow.
RUBBER PROTECTOR IS TOUGH AND STURDY- Wrapped around the heel and toe, the protector acts as a buffer between the leather and any rough surfaces you might scrape against. You won’t have to worry about kneeling down or bumping rugged terrain again because the protector has got you covered. The rubber protector may double or even triple your boot’s life by preserving the leather.
The TOUGH RUBBER SOLE makes it ideal for work that includes but is not limited to indoor and outdoor construction work. The LIGHTWEIGHT maximizes performance. Although water resistant, these boots are NOT waterproof
Oil, Gas, and Acid Resistant; Goodyear Welt Construction. The external part of the shoe is made up of 100% GENUINE LEATHER.
- D-Width Medium
STEEL-TOE- Protection to keep your toes safe from the risk of heavy falling objects. ANSI Requirements met.
Men's Alpha to Numeric Shirt Sizing
Men's Knit Shirt Sizing
Men's Jeans & Pants Sizing
Men's Unlined Bib Overall Sizing
Welding Caps Size Chart
Coveralls Size Chart
Hoodies Size Chart
Men's Outerwear Sizing
Ladies’ Jeans & Pants Size Chart
Ladies’ Uniform Shirts Size Chart
TIPS FOR FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE & FIT
- Check your body measurements and compare with the data in the tables that follow.
- We recommend asking a friend to measure you for better accuracy.
- When taking your measurements, use a cloth tape measure, not a metal one.
- Measurements should be taken over standard undergarments.
- If you are in between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Measurements refer to the body; not garment measurements.
- Use the same tables for non-FR garments.
- If you are unsure about what size to order, contact us. We are always happy to help!
How to Measure
Measure around the middle of your neck at collar level, keeping the tape loose to make allowance for comfort.
With arms at sides, measure under your arms around the fullest part of your chest. Hold one finger between body and tape.
Measure around your natural waistline while holding one finger between body and tape.
Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the inside leg of a well-fitting pair of pants.